|By Jeffrey Abbott||
|September 22, 2015 08:50 AM EDT|
Data science is a well-known practice – yet it’s poorly understood by most, outside of data scientists.
Business leaders who want to maximize the value of their data can learn to think like data scientists and generate actionable analytic recommendations for data science teams. By incorporating these techniques into business initiatives, organizations stand to monetize their data and accelerate their strategic business strategy.
This interactive guide shows you the processes for thinking like a data scientist, and includes explanations, examples, enabling technologies, and strategic services needed to make it happen.
Click the graphic below to access.
- What’s In and What’s Out for IT in 2014
- The Data Lake Has Landed | @ThingsExpo #BigData #DevOps #IoT #M2M #API
- How to Save Money While Doing Green IT
- Big Data Technology - the Rebel without a Cause | @BigDataExpo #BigData #DataLake
- Creative Use Cases for 3D Printing
- Don’t Call #BigData Dead | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #MachineLearning
- IT and the Mobile User Experience
- Data Science says: “You don’t want a Ferrari.”
- Live From Strata + Hadoop World: Dry Lakes, Salt Lakes, Data Lakes
- The Big Data Catch 22